Central Michigan University Clarke Historical Library
250 East Preston Street
Mount Pleasant, MI 48859, USA
Clarke Historical Library was founded in 1954, when Dr. Norman C. Clarke, Sr. donated his collection of historical books and other materials to his alma mater, Central Michigan University. The Clarke Historical Library mainly collects and makes available to researchers both primary and secondary source collections documenting the history of Michigan, children’s literature, and Central Michigan University.